I haven’t been this excited about a marketing service application since…. I can’t even remember.
Let me set the scene here:
First, if you are curious about social media marketing, or social buzz, but don’t quite know what all the fuss is about or if you should fuss about it, then take a few moments right now to watch these super cool and important videos:
VIDEO 1: Social Media Revolution – Is Social Media A Fad?
[tubepress tags=”false” video=”sIFYPQjYhv8″]
VIDEO 2: Social Media in Plain English – What it really means…
[tubepress tags=”false” video=”MpIOClX1jPE”]
Ok, now that we’re on the same page I can continue my story:
Over the past couple months I have been tyre-kicking about a dozen software applications that promise automagic hordes of targeted traffic to my website sent on autopilot for all of eternity.
Surprise surprise that not only have the applications turned out not to be what I was promised, but some of them have consumed large portions of my day with the endless frustrations of settings, software bugs, time-outs, updates, etc.
Then I saw a webinar with Charles Heflin as one of the key speakers.
Charles is someone I learned SEO from back in the early days. So his credibility was enough to give me more than just a mere glimmer of hope. Like a manic-depressive I was up in the clouds again, elated by this newly released service that Charles would describe on the webinar.
And frankly, although the content made sense, the presentation was not fantastic. They certainly could benefit from using my copywriting and marketing services to help them better present how significant their new system is.
But none the less, so significant is what they presented that I can now close the chapter on my weeks of research and testing, because I’ve finally found the one thing I’ve been looking for.
Here’s the skinny:
- SEO now depends on more than just on-site optimisation along with various backlinks. High search engine rankings depends on community experience and social proof.
- That social proofing now comes via the social networks and social media sites, which Google is now using to rank sites.
- But getting Social Buzz has, until now, been extremely time consuming, and more than just a bit hit-and-miss.
- Charles Heflin’s team has once again innovated a contribution to SEO, and now far beyond SEO, for today’s ‘socialised’ web.
- The new system called Synnd will, dare I say it… automagically draw targeted traffic to your website, whilst increasing your search engine rankings, and do 90% of it on auto-pilot.
If traffic generation is one of the constraints of your online business success, then Synnd will be one of the most important additions to your marketing program.